Thursday, December 14, 2006

*Insert Sarcastic Ho-Ho*

People people people….if you are going to exhibit fits of road rage, for crying out loud at least do it the right way. Don't make a fool out of yourself. If you are going to participate in this rage at least exhibit bad ass behaviors, so that people don't laugh at you.

Here is an example of the wrong way:

Yesterday morning I am running late for work. I am making good time, not because I am speeding, but because traffic is not bad. So I am driving along and this minivan moves from the left lane to the middle, where I am, and slows the hell down. Usually I would get a little agitated, but for some reason it didn't bother me. I was fairly docile that morning. I figured maybe she had to let off the gas to turn around and scold her misbehaving child in the back. Don't know…don't care.

Anyways, like I said I was running late, so I move into the left lane and in fact stayed there for a quarter of a mile until I came behind a dump truck. I don't drive behind those death vehicles, so I move back into the middle lane. Mind you minivan lady is way behind me or so I thought. So I am driving along, lost in my own thought, and all of the sudden I come up behind another slow minivan. Well no prob again, I will just go around. As I am passing yet this second minivan, I look over and I shit you not it was the same minivan as before. Uh….ok, how she managed to get in front of me again is beyond me, but whateva. Then the snotrag has the nerve to give me a dirty look. It's like okay bitch you are the one that keeps passing me and then moving in front of me to slow down. I am sorry I don't feel like playing this morning…go find someone else to humor you in your pathetic attempt to start shit.

Moving on…..I move all the way over to the right lane to make my turn that was coming up and then move into the turning lane. As I am doing this, minivan lady hauls ass up beside me and starts honking her horn to get my attention. I figured okay I will humor her just for a moment (hell everyone needs someone to pay attention to them) and look over at her and then she flips me off and then just stares at me. Ummmm….okay. You made that big scene all too just flip me off and stare. Ohhh you big bad minivan driver you. I couldn't help, but laugh. And not just a little laugh either, but an uncontrollable laugh. Let's just say she was none to thrilled with my response. Oh well, people make such fools out of themselves sometimes and I don't even think they grasp how ignorant they look when doing so.

What was my point of this you may wonder? Hell if I know. I just thought it was a perfect example of why certain people just shouldn't breed. We should make it a point to take all the stupid people over to Mexico and drop them off and let them start down at the bottom of the survival chain. Put them in one of the villages that builds their own fire, hunts for their food and wipes their butts with leaves for TP. Let them work their way into normal society. America should only be for those that don't exhibit stupidity on a minute by minute basis.

Side Note: When I say stupidity, I mean stupidity. Not IQ level or smarts. Some people have the lowest IQ's in rankings, but act much smarter than some of the other ignorant people plaguing our society.

Oh and so yeah I have a Christmas tree up at the bottom of my blog. I am not one that's big on presents, it was just my half-assed attempt to exhibit holiday cheer.

*insert sarcastic ho-ho*

One last thing....I watched Saw III last night (no comment on how we got it) and that was some nasty shit. Nasty, nasty, although seriously how many can they make. Yeah we get it. People don't change that much, even if you threaten their life. You can't get by on pure gore alone for that many sequels. Give it some more depth. But it was fairly good nonetheless.

No comments: