Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yucky Yucky Yucky

Disclaimer....this is unedited and is bound to have typos...for those anal individuals that those types of things drive insane...I don't give a shitty shit shit today about editing.

So am I gonna lay off the story for a day or two. I need a break from it. I have another to edit for tomorrow, so we shall see it I find the time to post it.

Have you ever had one of them moments where you see a picture of someone you used to know a long long time ago….like maybe ten years ago and you are like WTF happened to them? How about one them moments where you realized that you kissed that person ten years ago or so and now they look like a freak of nature and you want to go and sand paper off the top three layers of your tongue and lips? Yup that's me and just let me go on ahead and tell you…it sucks ass big time. Royally.

It happened to me this morning and now I have the eebie jeebies. The guy was fairly hot back then…I just don't know what happened. Maybe he was doing good not hitting any branches on his way down the ugly tree then he effed up and started to hit everyone on the way down after that.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hell if I know. Maybe it is the same thing that happened to this guy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh and to top it all off, this guy came into our office this morning.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He brought his mother in for an office visit. I was taking her back to her room and then he touched me on the arm to get my attention. I swear to Christ my skin almost jumped off my arm and ran away.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I totally feel this kid's pain. To make it even worse, his mother had something growing on her arm and….well lets just say that I would kick your ass in a grosser than gross contest.

Moving on…….

I went to a concert last Friday or the one before that…I don't know. It was pretty damn good. It was Disturbed, Stone Sour, Flyleaf, Three Days Grace, and Nonpoint. Had some pretty interesting things happen, I may have to share them sometime in the future. It took a good day to get my hearing back all the way.

Also I know I have pretty much disappeared off the face of the planet the last few days and probably will be the same for the coming ones as well. I have two weeks left of the semester and finals are a little rough. Plus I have been designing a website for lit class on Edgar Allen Poe and that has taken a big chunk of my time. I am too much of a damn perfectionist. When it is done and graded, I will share it with those who want to see it. I can't right now to preserve the bandwidth for the professor's usage.

For those that have been neglected…..I know I know I am sorry and I promise to catch up with you.

Happy Tuesday or some lame crap like that!

No comments: