Friday, December 29, 2006

Ahem

So I have been gone for a few days and have pretty much been out of the loop. My kids have spent the last few days with their dad and to be honest when they are gone, I don't know what to do with myself. I walk around like someone who has lost something, but doesn't know what it is. I know its lame, but that is how I get. But they are back as of last night and back into the swing of causing holy hell throughout the household. I am a happy camper.

Christmas was good on our end. Hope it was on yours. I have been spending a great deal of time trying to wrap up the three stories I've got going on. I hope to send them off to publishing and be done with them. I have been talking to some publishing company in Canada, so we shall see. I am not that worried about it anymore, though. If it works, it works. Writing has taken a real toll on my mentality lately. I need a break.

It would also seem everyone needs a break from me too. Good grief I have lost subscribers like crazy over the last week. Majority of my readers don't comment, that is cool I know they are reading by the amount of views. But there is no need to just go away and unsubscribe. It is not a requirement to comment. I don't care, but I would like to know whose cheerios I have been pissing in to make people bent. lol Such is life I guess.

I don't start classes back for a few weeks, so I will take advantage of that time to muster up some sanity. You will all have to bear with me through the transition. It could get a little hairy there for a while.

I have a few funny stories to tell, but I will wait until after New Year's. I am sure I will have a few to add to the list after that. My brother is the big party planner and it seems that my condo is the location. God help me.


Anyways….Happy Friday to all!

No comments: