Wednesday, September 27, 2006

NOICH NOICH NOICH

Have you ever had one of those days where everything that happens is just plain ridiculous? Well that would be my day today. I won't go into all the details, but the one that is getting me the most is that I have this freakin song stuck in my head.

It is not a popular song, well in my opinion it is not. In fact it is off a movie. A movie, which I don't particulary care for and haven't seen for over a year. But for some reason I have the song in my head. So my evil little mind got to working. Maybe, just maybe if I could throw it out of mind into one of your minds it might go away. So here it comes...you ready..... (hitting side of head with palm of head) *poof* *splat*

Fuck, fuck, fuck, -- Mother, mother fuck, -- Mother, mother fuck, fuck -- Mother fuck, mother fuck, -- Noich noich noich, -- 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, -- Noich, noich noich -- Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, -- Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, -- Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, -- Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, -- Who smokes the blunts? -- We smoke the blunts. -- Rollin' blunts and smokin'...

And now it is yours. Ahhh...peace at last. Silence. Shit....one of you has a hollow skull up there cuz it went right in one of your eyes, out the other and right back it to my head. Aw well. It will eventually go away.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, -- Mother, mother fuck, -- Mother, mother fuck, fuck -- Mother fuck, mother fuck, -- Noich noich noich, -- 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, -- Noich, noich noich -- Smokin' weed, smokin' wizz, -- Doin' coke, drinkin' beers, -- Drinkin' beers, beers, beers, -- Rollin' fattys, smokin' blunts, -- Who smokes the blunts? -- We smoke the blunts. -- Rollin' blunts and smokin'...

For those of you that don't know that song, it is Jay from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I really don't care for the show and how I know the words to that song are beyond me. I am seriously thinking about getting my head examined. Nothing makes a lick of sense to me anymore. Speaking of lick........

No comments: