Saturday, September 09, 2006

Road Less Traveled

As I walk down the empty hallway, I come to the end and face two doors. Each door leads to its very own specific place. One leads to the promise of tranquility, serenity, and inner peace. The others destination is somewhat unknown. It seems to offer something new and different. A promise of an adventure of sorts, but not clearly showing if happiness is what will succumb. As I reach for the first door that promises me so much of what I need. I pull my hand back instantaneously. My mind is racing and I reflect on the situation at hand. Life is truly never as it seems. Maybe I shouldn't assume that the right choice is always the most obvious choice. I smile to myself and I open the second door filled with uncertainty and I take a step through and shut the door behind me.

Life is always better when you take the less traveled road and leave your life up to fate instead of always trying to plan it out.

Copyright Side Trak Productions 2006

No comments: