Tuesday, September 05, 2006

CALL IT WHATEVER

I am draggin some major ass today. I am sooo tired. We had such a full weekend and it sure took its toll on me. We had family over Saturday and Sunday and Monday we had some friends over. I think my body is flushing out the toxins from over the weekend and getting back at me for lack of sleep. We ate grilled food every day and I even had me a few beers yesterday afternoon. My body is just not used to all the greasy food I guess.

Also last night I got a horrible migraine. I was pretty much incapacitated and had to lay down about 7 and didn't get up the whole evening except to listen to The Blue Doodle radio show and send in a few things.

I do have to say that the death of Steve Irwin has bothered me quite a bit this weekend. I don't give a shit if you don't want to hear it anymore, cuz I am going to say it.

He was awesome and I am sad he is gone. My kids and I watched him together all the time. He could always make us laugh. It is not to often that there is such a positive influence such as he was on television for both kids and adults. He wasn't just an entertainer he was a zoologist and environmentalist. He truly cared for the animals and nature and did the show to teach people about animals and not because of the money. I am grateful for the things that my kids learned from him, because I could never get them to understand animals the way he did.

I am also bummed because Chris aka Devil Inside and I had at one point talked about how cool it would be to take a vacation to Australia and go check out his zoo and watch a live show. The kids would have loved it.

It is funny how some one you don't know can have such a positive impact on your life, with out them ever knowing it. Life is such a funny thing and it is so unpredictable. It claims the life of a positive contributor to society and does nothing to the low life ones that clog up the human race.

It is also funny how people can just dismiss the deaths of other human beings as if they were nothing. I tell you what karma has got to be working double over time to pay back all the bullshit going on lately.

Anyways....I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

No comments: