Monday, April 24, 2006

Happy Monday

Well the Karma gods are really smiling upon me today. I dont know what I did to deserves such a great day, but it must have been a good one. This is the first Monday that I have had in a long time that hasnt totally sucked ass from the get go. Although I am extremely tired from the events of the weekend, I am actually feeling pretty good. My only complaints are that my feet still hurt from the heels I wore in a wedding on Saturday (I will tell you all about it tomorrow) and I am starving, because I really didnt eat anything yesterday due to a debilitating migraine I got after taking my 3 hour long Algebra final. On top of feeling great my schedule is extremely light, which allows me to catch up on all the blogs I didn't get to read over the weekend. I have no idea why this is happening and I not about to question it. I am thankful for the good fortune and I think I might even get off early. My poor little head is spinning. I am so overwhelmed by all this awesomeness that I just had to share it with you and hope that all of you are having as good a day as I am.

I am off to get some lunch before I wither away.

No comments: