Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Traumatized

Have you ever witnessed something that was just so screwed up that it just sticks in your mind and basically traumatizes you in some way? I experienced one of them situations the other day. It is common among Florida residents to wear sandals. It is hot all the time. Well, the other day an elderly woman came into the office and I happen to glance down at her sandals, because they were cute, and the image I saw was horrifying. I don't know if you all know what elderly peoples feet look like, but they are messed up. Here is a little picture to give you and idea of what they look like.

Image hosting by Photobucket

It wasn't the fact that she had awful feet that troubled me, it was the fact that she was wearing a toe ring. I honestly couldn't believe that she was wearing a toe ring. I don't know if she thought it would actually make her foot look any better, but it didn't. It grossed me the hell out and since that day I have not been able to get the image out of my head. There should be some criteria that goes along with wearing toe rings. If you have screwed up feet you shouldn't be aloud to draw attention to them.

Have a great evening.

No comments: