Friday, February 02, 2007

Does it really matter what the title is?

Let me just first start off by saying this has been the week from hell. The shit has really been hitting the fan.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Seriously screw this week and the horse it rode in on, cuz this bitch is done. I won't sit here and bore you with the long details, so here are the short ones.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I managed to buy my son 2 left shoes and my daughter 2 different sizes this weekend and realized it at separate times. I think I cracked a bone in my hand and it hurts. Windows Vista is a dirty rotten whore - seriosly. I got in an accident - a pretty bad one and don't know how things are going to work out with my car. I spent 4 hours in organic chem lab on Monday measuring the purity of urea samples and that shit is just not right. I spent over 2 thousand dollars in a matter of two days on tuition fees and orthodontic payments. And blah blah blah life sucks…….

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are a few other extremely shitty things going on, but those ones I am gonna keep for myself. They are just at the surface and haven't boiled over yet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On another note, I have been tagged. I usually won't do them, but since I was tagged by a family member, I will make and exception. (…..and no I don't link family members, because some of you crazy asses harass my family)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 7 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 7 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 7 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~I like ketchup and nacho Doritos.

~I like sugar and butter on my white rice and grits.

~My eyes change colors with my mood and color of my clothes.

~I have arachnophobia – almost so sever that I hyperventilate.

~I can give injections, but if a needle comes near my arm and I am watching it, I will pass out. Oddly though, I can get a tattoo no problem.

~I can read and process large amounts of information, very quickly.

~I love to sit back and watch people. Watch how they behave and interact in their daily life. I find it funny how different human beings are and how they respond to different stimuli.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well at least it is Friday and that calls for a little dancing. Doncha think?

No comments: