Friday, February 09, 2007

Tolerance

Tolerance…..

I just don't get it…or rather mine anyways. Some things I have high tolerances for and others I don't. Some days you can walk the fuck all over me and others if you so much as look at me cross, the claws come out.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I am really starting to think it has grown to have a fickle little mind of its own. It does what it wants when it wants and answers to no one. It is a separate, yet intertwined part of my being. It is a force to be reckoned with, yet it is also a giver.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Let's have a little looksie at what I am talking about, shall we??


Example 1:

My son comes to my room last night, oh about 65484324567 times, to inform me after every level he has beaten on his new game. It would normally be no big deal, but I was writing a paper and as many of you know once that train of thought leaves the station…it is gone.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What level of tolerance did I have?? Extremely high. It didn't bother me one bit, but last week when he did it……lord the floors shook in fear as I told him if he interrupted me one more time, me and him was gonna have a discussion.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Example 2:

My daughter overflows the toilet in the bathroom, because apparently she didn't have her imaginary hearing aid in that allows her to hear what the hell I am saying. I tell her not to flush the toilet again, but she does anyways.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What level of tolerance did I have?? Extremely high. I just shook my head and cleaned it up. But, she installed some new software onto her computer, after I told that shitbird not too, and the smoke was coming out of my ears.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Example 3:

Chris snores his ass off all night long. I get no sleep when he and I share these special little moments. Normally I would lie their contemplating how to suffocate him without getting pinned for murder, just so I can get some sleep.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What level of tolerance did I have?? Extremely high. Last night….didn't give two shits. Just laid there majority of the night staring at the ceiling. But, earlier in the evening he made some smarty ass comment to me and I was like back the fucking bus up bitch and threw up the fists.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know. I just don't know.

It kinda makes me wonder what actually goes through my tolerances mind when it makes these decisions. What is it thinking when it lets something go that it shouldn't? What is its method of choosing who feels its wrath or who feels its forgiveness?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Who knows and the reality of it is, I never will. I guess that's why I am Mystery Inside.

Unrelated info:

~Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes.

~My cell phone committed suicide and threw itself on the ground and didn't survive. I don't know when I will have time to get a new one. God forbid Nextel puts a store anywhere near where I live. Me and them is going to have to have a discussion on that one.

~My car will not be fixed until the end of next week. I have a rental car, but seriously I am tired of driving the little football on wheels they gave me, otherwise known as a ford focus. I want my piece of shit back.

~The Guardian is a good movie.

2 comments:

Pallav said...

You have three fish swimming in your sidebar.
This is pretty cool! and hey nice post about tolerance, there was a line in fight club movie, "Nothing can piss you and the volume of the whole world gets turned to zero"
tolerance, I guess.
And I hope its ok if I link to your blog :)

N

Mystery Inside said...

Thank you and yes it is okay.