Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ohh look at the birdie!!

All right that is it damnit. Something has got to give. I am tired. I am so tired that I now have 2 more pretty bruises to add to my collection I have received from flat out walking right into shit. I also just about tripped and knocked myself the eff out walking back to my desk, because apparently my feet are just too damn heavy to pick up. I am mentally and physically tired. Put a damn fork in me I am done.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The last two nights have been realllllyyyy lacking in the sleep department. I have been up til well past midnight doing things that needed to done. (none of them fun mind you) Then when I finally get to bed it is like a damn game. I just get to sleep…..something retarded happens to wake me back up. This goes on and on and on.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are a few of the contributing factors……..

Our bedroom TV is possessed. I don't know why or how, but it is. It will all of the sudden just start turning off and on repeatedly without Chris or I touching it. This will go on for about an hour. Off…On…Off…On…. In all actuality the first night this happened, it should have freaked me the hell out, but I was too damn tired to give a shit. I figured if there was a ghost or poltergeist or whatever playing with my TV, so be it I just wanted some sleep. The devil himself could have rose up from the ground and threatened to take my soul and I would have said whatever and tried to go back to sleep.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We have two puppies. For some reason, that I just can't seem to grasp, they want to play WWE during the middle of the night. Their little punk asses will tear all over our bedroom making sure to bump into the bed at least 231546854 times, growling and rolling around, and acting like fools. This really pisses me off after the 2nd time it happens and I spend the next 231546852 times busting ass, which requires me to be up and out of bed. Good times.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chris is a heavy sleeper and he snores just as heavily. No fault of his own of course, but it can be rather hard to sleep through. He is also a flopper. I will be laying there on my side and his limbs will suddenly come flying over on top of me near knocking the wind out of me. He also has this thing about having his hand on my face. Now for the record, I do not like my face touched by anyone for any reason. It actually pisses me off, but him being who he is, I let him slide on that one. So I lay there irritated that his hand is on my face until I can actually move it without him putting it right back. Again…good times.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are many many many other things that I could complain about, like the pack of wild cats outside, the constant sound of fire trucks and ambulances, and my son who get up 35424154 times a night to use the bathroom, but honestly I am too tired………..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I guess I should be thankful, it could be worse right??


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MI

No comments: