Friday, October 20, 2006

HEY LADY...YOU GOT THE LOVE I NEED....

Maybe, more than enough.
Oh Darling Darling Darling, walk a while with me
Oh you've got so much......

Many times I've loved - Many times been bitten
Many times I've gazed along the open road.

Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know.

Many dreams come true and some have silver linings
I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold.

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missing
Many many men can't see the open road.

Many is a word that only leaves you guessing
Guessing 'bout a thing you really ought to know, ooh!
You really ought to know......


Sorry I just love that song. Anyways, what do I want to say……

I just had the funniest thing happen to me. Although as flattering as it was......it is just too damn funny. I also have some good news about at least one good thing that came out of the effin craptastic event a few days ago......but I am a bitch and you all have to wait until Monday to hear about it. So sorry Charlie.


Also thanks you all so very very much for your love and support over the last few days. I have divulged a little bit here and there to a few of you of what went on, but even then I couldn't fully express or tell everything that went on or I would have been on the phone for hours.


I can say though that my angst was the culmination of two negative things hitting me simultaneously. One was myspace related and the other one affected Chris, the kids and I badly. I can honestly say it rocked and shook our world the hell up in a matter of minutes. All because of a few lies that were told and a few devious behaviors that were done.


Once again thank you very much for the love and just an FYI......I heard you shouldn't eat bad hotdogs......they could actually give you botulism or you could freak out and think you have botulism and then tell me about and make me laugh so hard I almost pee. Not mentioning names......you know who you are.


Anyhoot......Have a great weekend.

No comments: