Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A Question is Posed

All right kiddies gather round it is question time........

It has been brought to my attention that I have a low tolerance for bullshittery (don't judge me, everyone else uses it)....well no shit or no bullshit I already know this. Stupid people are one of my biggest pet peeves.

At any rate....it was also brought to my attention that I am an utterly cynical pessimist and often times overly sarcastic. Now this is where you come in.

Do you think that I am an overly scarcastic and cynical pessimist or is the asswipe that suggested this full of shit?????? Be honest...believe me...it won't hurt my feelers one bit. I promise.

Also someone I know has recently posted some of his work for the first time. Please check him out and leave him some words of encouragement or feel free to harrass the shit out of him and say I gave you permission. Tell him some bad Italian joke or tell him how much he sucks at poker. I would consider it a personal favor to me.

Click below to read

Fuckin Schmike

No comments: