Monday, October 09, 2006

Next Part

I don't really have much of anything to say today, but I needed to post this link.

The next parts to The Novel Write Off are up and since I razzed Amy for the last week about not writing hers, I figure I should at least call atention to the fact that they are up. Amy's is really good this week. Seriously.

Click below to read:

Click

Also just a forewarning, my demeanor today is not the best one, so please do not post the nicey nicey comments stating that you have read the next part or that you are going to read it if you haven't or do not intend to. I tend to be able to see through those comments and I just don't feel like dealing with that today. I much rather need the honesty. I do realize that the write off does not peak everyones interest, but I do not hold ill feelings for those whom it doesn't. So instead of the play nicey crap.........tell me something great that happened to you this weekend or recently. Tell me anything interesting.

A big fat cookie goes to the one that can actually bring a smile to my face.

No comments: