Monday, October 30, 2006

TN, Interview, and More

So I just returned from one of my interviews for graduate school. I am soo glad it is over. I admit I was nervous about it as everyone who had done theirs before me told me how intimidating they were and such. Well I agree they were intimidating and they tried very hard to break me, but what they failed to realize is that my family is nothing but a bunch of dominate rednecks and these interviewers had nothing on them. So overall I think I did well. The poor girl after me came out almost in tears, because apparently she said the wrong thing and pissed them all off. Such is life.


Anyways I just wanted to throw out there that Chris (Devil Inside) and I will be taking a lovely road trip up to Tennessee in December. I got invited for an interview up there for a different graduate school I applied to. We will be in McKenzie for the interview and will be hopping over to Adams to visit the Bell witch and of course stopping by Nashville to see the lovely Burst My Bubble. Yeah!!! So if anyone is along the way and want us to stop by and say HI!, just let me know. I would love to meet any of you.


Also the second part to the other short story I have been working on is up for those who care to read it. Like I said before this is out of my normal realm in writing, but I needed to try something new.


Click to Read


Hope you all have a great rest of your day!!


Mi

No comments: