Friday, November 03, 2006

Wading Through Shit

Have you ever felt like you are stuck in a whirlwind of shit that you just can't seem to fight your way out? Well that is me right now. I have experienced every emotion possible over the last month. There are times, that I had never been so scared, sad, hurt, or relieved in my entire life. Funny thing is that it wasn't just one issue. It was many. Seriously I don't know if my sanity can withhold. Although I don't know if that is a problem or not since my step-mom says I lost my sanity three exits ago. But what does she know, she taught me crazy.


Also, I know I haven't done much in the way of blogging over the last few weeks or month for that matter, but I have actually had a burst of creativity and have been working on a lot of different writings. Stories and ideas are almost flopping out of head on to the paper themselves. So I have to take advantage of it. I do have to say that I am utterly surprised at how much I have enjoyed writing and how much it has become for me. I guess I owe that to Amy. She is the one who even put the first thoughts into my head. Now if I could get her to write the next part to her Novel….I would be thrilled. Fifty lashes with a wet noodle for her. Kidding.


Well that pretty much sums it all up. Nothing of much importance really. Just a blog for those who care to be updated. I know lately everyone else is wrapped up in their own little worlds, so I don't expect much. It seems some people have become much more about getting a response from others instead of giving equal time in responding. Now before someone gets butthurt ( I know I don't say that word ever, but it cracks me up and I had to seize the opportunity to use it )over me saying that, let me just say don't. I know people don't always have the time and some are also doning there very own pair of shitkickers right now. I know who cares and who doesn't.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: