Tuesday, November 28, 2006

And so it continues.....

So yea these random thoughts are basically carrying over from yesterday's blog.

~I came to the realization yesterday that maybe it is time I go have a seat on the porch. I think I have been running with the big dogs long enough and if I keep at this pace there will be nothing left.

~I am tired.

~I also have an issue with taking on too much responsibility. I know no limitations on the amount of responsibility I can handle and really pay no mind to the amount of stress that it will entail. I usually just do it. It is like I am walking around with this bag over my shoulder and it is full of rocks called responsibility. But the thing is, is that these rocks are not just my rocks. They are my daughters, my sons, Chris', my families and so on. In that bag is a little bit that I have taken on for someone else. Well recently unbeknownst to me a small hole started to form at the bottom of the bag and slowly but surely some of the rocks started to fall out. I was totally unaware that they were missing, as I had taken on too much and didn't realize it until it was like "ummm yeah what the hell happened there". So a new patch has been put on the hole at the bottom of the bag and instead of filling it to the brim and breaking my back, I started to pass the responsibilities back on to those whom gave them to me in the first place. I can't be everything for everyone, because then I become nothing for myself.

~Okay enough with the metaphorical mumbo jumbo.

~I have been watching the seasons of Married with Children every night before bed. It is odd, but falling asleep to the sound of Al's sarcastic humor and "fuck it" attitude makes me smile and fall asleep easier.

~That lady from the Appliance Direct commercial is an asshat. I swear just because of their annoying commercial I will never in a million years purchase a damn thing from them. Never. I don't care how much they say I can save.

~After class last night I go out to my car and open the door and to my surprise there was a 2 inch long Palmetto bug on my car seat. Nasty Nasty Nasty!!! If you don't know what those are they are basically a giant roach. They live outside basically everywhere in Florida. I give myself credit. I did not let the profanities fly….I simply scooped it up with some papers I had in my hand and chucked into the trees. Okay so I did call it a nasty fucker, but I was tired. Class was pretty draining.

~Accepted is a pretty good movie.

~I was talking to a friend last night on the phone, Carol, and we were talking about human nature and our need for certain things. And after I hung up, I realized that I don't smile enough. Nothing amuses me very much anymore. Granted I can argue that smiling gives you wrinkles anyways. But I think I need to find a way to lighten up and laugh a little more.

~The remake Velvet Revolver did of Surrender is really good. I love Scott's voice.

~Did I mention I was hungry? Oh well I am too lazy to read back through and see if I said that already.

Well on that note I need to go get something to eat from the break room. I am running on empty.

No comments: