Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hooters!!

Well like I said we are going out tonight for my brothers 21st. I just got the word that we are heading up to Fort Myers Beach. This should be interesting since everytime Chris and I head up that way we seem to get drunker than Cooter Brown. I think it has something to do with the salt water in the air or something. Hopefully we can manage to behave, but I doubt it. Chris is all ready in rare form. Our first stop tonight is going to be Hooters and beyond that it is a toss up. There are about 50 bars all down the beach. I will be taking the camera along and if anyone wants to give me a call later tonight and laugh at my drunk slur...please feel free. Hope you all enjoy your evening. I know we will and of course we will be responsible with our driving.

No comments: