Monday, November 13, 2006

Twas Fun Indeed

So a quick update....everyone survived Saturday without any major mishaps. I indeed out drank Cooter Brown, but kept myself composed. Meaning I didn't fall on my ass or off of anything.


Woohoo for me.


There was an incident with a body outline in chalk, ya know like the police do, but other than that all was good. Well okay so I think I may have called someone a bitch or a cunt, but she deserved it and yes I probably needed to wash my mouth out with Clorox after the swearing, but damn don't judge me. I did good. No hangover...no throwing up...no nothing other than a headache.


I will do a picture blog in a day or too, I just need to get some pictures from my brother to add to the ones I got. There are some good ones.


As always the new part to the untitled sci-fi short story is up. Read it or don't. Click the link.

http://www.thebluedoodle.com/writerpages/mysteryinside.html


Since I am in the sharing mood I figured I would show you one of the pictures from other night. Well not really I don't know who this is, but I thought the picture fit. I would hate to be this chick. lol I bet

her family is proud.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: