Friday, November 10, 2006

Mater

Last night I fell in love. I have always had a thing for the cute little pixar characters and my recent crush has been Little Squirt from Nemo, but that was until last night. Chris and I watched the movie Cars and there he was....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tow Mater


He made me laugh so hard and I mean just look at him. He is adorable. I don't know if it is the redneck in me that loves the rustic look and the buck teeth, but whatever he is still a cute little shit.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I know this blog was pretty much pointless, but eh I did it anyways. Tomorrow night we are going out to get my brother schnockered for his 21st, which should be fun. I haven't been out in I don't know how long. Maybe I take the camera...I am sure I will do something ridiculous at some point or another. Oh and I did get my hair cut, which I have not had done in about 3 years. Not because I like my hair long or anything..I just haven't had time to cut it. I don't always make time for me. It is also back to blonde. No more funky red. Yup more pointless information for you.



Anyways......


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments: