Thursday, November 30, 2006

It seems that no one is safe these days

I have been tagged by Courtni, whose punishment at this time is still undecided.


I really hate these things, but I will play nice today. Don't get used to it though…

My Name…Cara (now just forget I told you that)

Childhood Ambition…to be a doctor

Fondest Memory…when my family was a family

Soundtrack…Dazed and Confused

Retreat…muahahahaha yeah right

Wildest Dream…will have to be saved for another day, since this is a G-rated blog

Proudest Moment…everyday that I make it home without having wrapped my hands around the throat of someone who deserved it

Biggest Challenge…my life in general

Alarm Clock…is the worst thing ever invented

Perfect Day…there is no such thing

Last Purchase…2 liter of diet dr. pepper and gas

Favorite Movie…Love Stinks

Inspiration…myself

My Life…is like a box of chocolates; only I always know what I am gonna get…the one that taste bad and I want to spit out

My card…Queen of Spades

I usually don't tag, but I feel like sharing the misery errr love today. So I tag

~*Kristie Lynn*~

My world of 13

Exiled2Colorado

Neely O Hara

Devil Inside

No comments: