Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's Cold

Friday night, like I said, we went to the hockey game.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I admit for some reason Chris and I weren't as enthused as we should have been. The games are usually very fun and exciting, but to be honest after working all day like we did…...we both would have rather just bummed at home. But the kids wanted to go since it was cub scout night and all the scouts were going to be there. Apparently they were handing out badges if they went. You know how important hockey skills are to a cub scout. Especially in Florida.

So we went and I just want to say that I was reminded that night how much I hate ice and cold. I was soooo effin cold the whole time we were there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I had on jeans, shirt, long sweater jacket to my knees, and heavy boots and I was still freezing my ass off. Funny thing though, I don't remember it ever being that cold in there before. Maybe it is because the last few times we went, we were drinking before we got there. I don't know.


But anyways the kids were excited for, ohhh about the first and ½ of the second and then they got bored out of their minds. There just really wasn't much action, which is surprising. I mean yes they had there occasional throwing up against the wall, but other than that not much worth getting excited about. They did have one little sissy fight, but they might as well have pulled out the bitch slapping gloves and hit each other with them, because it was pathetic. My kids got in a worse fight in the parking lot on the way in.


Nevertheless they still won.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And I have to give it to their goalie is a pretty bendy little guy and does a great job.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I also came to another realization this morning. Florida has officially made me into a weenie. It is about 55ยบ this morning and my teeth are literally chattering. I have on two shirts and a sweater jacket and I am still cold. I never used to be this bad. I mean for crying out loud as a kid we had to go out in zero degree weather to feed and water the horses and we would be frozen by the time we got in. Snot would literally freeze on the bottom of our nose as you would stand there with the water hose. Then you would get your glove wet and that was fun and then it would stick to the pitchfork while your pitching hay into the wheel barrow and then you had to wheel that thing down a mother effin hill that hit rocks all the way down and you had to try and maneuver the thing so it wouldn't topple over and then the fun part was throwing the hay over the fence while an ass load of horses have their big ass snouts over the fence trying to get a bite before you throw it in…….shit deep breaths…….in and out. Sorry about the little digression there, but thus you see how much I hate snow and the cold. Loved the horses hated the cold.


Anyways.......


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Wonder Woman says have a happy Monday!!

MI

This useless information brought to you in part by Lipton Ice Tea. Nothing like a good dose of caffeine to bring out the morning rambles.

2 comments:

Steven said...

California has actually done the exact same thing to me. It dipped into the high 50's the other day here and I thought my dick was gonna freeze off. ;)

Steve~

Mystery Inside said...

Well Steve I would have to say that would definately not be a good thing. lol