Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ramblings...

Howdy all. Just another little blog about…well about absolutely nothing of importance to any of you, but your gonna hear it anyways.

I am in weird mood today. I am my usual tired self, but I am also really far out in left field. I don't know how I am functioning. I just got a call from Chris. He went to my son's Thanksgiving meal today at school and he had to call and tell me how much fun he had. Apparently he arm wrestled everyone in the class. He loves kids and they love him.

Tonight we go and pick up the younger of Chris' two sons from the airport. He would have been here yesterday, but I had a re-re moment and booked his flight out of Philadelphia instead of Pittsburg. (insert Mencia saying da-da-da-daaa) Seriously though, I think I hit the mouse scroll button and didn't realize it, because they are right by each other. Too bad Philly is only about 4 hours away from Pittsburg. So needless to say I spewed out a great deal more money to correct the flight. (insert dramatic sigh)

My mom is also flying into the same airport tonight so that is cool. We will go early so we can see her before Chris' son comes in. Haven't seen her in a few years so it will be nice.

The next few weeks are definitely going to be full. Of course this week is Thanksgiving (my sis and I are doing all the cooking), next week we are going to see Disturbed, Stone Sour, 3 Days Grace, Flyleaf, and Nonpoint. Woo Hoo! That should definitely be fun. Then the week after that we are going up to Mckenzie and then heading our to see Ms. Burst My Bubble and of course then up to Adams to see the Bell witch, which kind freaks me out because I am a chicken shit. It would be my luck that I would be the one to piss the ghost off thus bringing forth an all mighty wrath. Okay so I am exaggerating, but my luck is really not that good. Then after that is Christmas….woo hoo!

The pups go to the vet today; So far so good. They have been both fun and exhausting. I will post pictures of them soon. They are adorable. Josephine aka Joey and Jonathan Davis aka J.D. are the names we decided on.

Well that is it for now.

Happy Thanksgiving.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: