Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Boyscout Camping Part 1

I know I made a promise, but once again I have to push it off for one more day. I did however remember a promise for pictures from our boyscout trip. Here are just a few..some are not that great, but that was because my son was the photographer on a few. I had to break them up and do it in two parts so you will get the rest tomorrow.


Oh and don't get your hopes up...I am in none of these. lol I don't like to get my picture taken as it is...so I wasn't about to get one done in my camping attire after a long morning of lab class. Enjoy and Happy Tuesday and all that stuff.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here is Chris. Hell if I know what he is saying.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Chris and his oldest son.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My son is in the blue shirt they are playing some type of pass the pole game. My daughter is also in there playing with her broken arm.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This shit right here pissed me off. The leader was across the road in the next camp site and he was over there putting an air mattress in his tent. I think the anger came from the fact that I knew I had to sleep on the hard ground.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My daughter who fought with me for about 10 minutes about not getting her picture taken.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Tug of war.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


More tug of war.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This isn't that great of a picture, but those long green pole things are actually the bamboo that was everywhere when we went on our freakin 2 mile hike.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


More hiking.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is the historic town that is in the middle of the park we were camping at.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


One of the homes from the old town. On the left side is the remnant of a huge concrete wall that was built.


Well that's it for today. More to come tomorrow.

No comments: