Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Randomness Inside

My mind is pretty damn full this morning. There are so many random things jumping around up there that I am afraid I am going to get a headache. Also just to warn you….my ADD blogging meds haven't kicked in yet, so good luck getting through all this without being confused.


~Chris and I were talking about karma last week after watching My Name Is Earl. I told him that karma is either being extremely selfish lately or it just doesn't exist. Well a day or two later he went to go run an errand and there was a cop on the side of the road in the ditch. For some reason Chris pulls over and ask the cop if he wanted him to tow him out. Apparently the cop was responding to a robbery down the road and when he flipped a bitch he went too far in the ditch and got stuck. The cop thankfully accepted his offer and Chris pulled him out. After he was done he called me and told me about it and jokingly told me that good karma should be coming his way cuz he did a really good deed. The shitbag won $100 from the radio station yesterday.


~Last night I did something that was really out of character for me. I don't know if I was just looking for an excuse to not do sociology homework or what, but I entered into the Survivor Blog thingy on http://www.dale-network.com/. We are given a topic and then we write about it and then people get to vote us off. As most of you know I do not participate in these kinds of things, because it usually turns into a big flippin mess. But I figured since it had absolutely nothing to do with myspace….it might not be that bad. The topic is "Most Embarrassing Moments in Dating" and it will be posted this Friday. I will post the link then and the you can check it out and hopefully not vote me out.


~I have decided to give my car a new name. She will now be referred to as the bitch ass money guzzling whore. Pardon my French. I know she is old and has been through some rough patches and I have always stuck by her through sickness and health. Always getting her the care that she needed. Okay so honestly I think I may have let a few oil changes go to long, but who doesn't. Well Friday she just couldn't muster the energy to get herself started. So Chris goes and gets a battery for her and puts it in. We thought that she was cured, because she started right up and got me home. Sunday I leave to go to the store and I get to the gas station, pump the gas, try to start the car and…….nothing. She doesn't want to start. We even tried jumping it. No such luck. She gets her sickly ass towed home and then Monday gets her alternator checked…still good and her starter checked…froze up. So a new starter is installed and annoyingly enough she will still not start. There are a few other things that it could possibly be, but right now I am so mad at her and Chris is exhausted from dealing with her that the bitch is just going to sit for a few days and think about what she has done.


~This is definitely a Bob Marley music day at work for me.

~Last thing check out this blog and leave a comment. I do it for you guys all the time.


Clicky Clicky


Well that about sums it all up. Happy Wednesday.

No comments: