Monday, October 23, 2006

Yeah Yeah

Howdy Howdy…….


I know that last Friday I had mentioned I would share today some good news and a funny thing that happened to me, but well my bitchiness is still surrounding me and I don't feel like sharing today. Plus I was literally holed up in my room the entire weekend and didn't have time to get the pictures to the computer.


You should have seen it. It was sad and pathetic….I typed…I wrote….I learned….and tried with all my might to shove in a few Chem equations in to my head and boy howdy I tell you what I am shot. I didn't get any sleep. All I ate the whole weekend was a bowl of fried rice and a corn dog (which was gross). And not to mention my poor kids….granted they weren't home the whole weekend, but what little time they were their…I could barely spare a few minutes for them without screwing myself up.


Granted my kids know what I am doing and how hard it is and are very empathetic to it, but I still feel like shit. Anytime they came knocking on the door and I looked up at them they looked at me like I had Rabies or something. Ya know foaming at the mouth. Anytoot, since I just managed to spill soda down the front of my scrub top….I shall end it here. I will share the joy with you all tomorrow, with pictures to go along…I promise. I swear.

No comments: