Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm Out

Deceit is such an ugly thing. What people fail to realize is that once you take that road, many things are lost and you can never go back. Because with it follows distrust, loss of respect, and feelings of hurt that take a very long time to heal.


My heart is hurting right now for that specific reason and so is Chris'. His more so than mine. Something has happened of which I will not divulge details, but I am walking away from this cyber reality for a while until I can find a way to help heal what someone has done. You guys have my number if you need me. I don't want your sympathy or anything like that. If anyone needs anyone right now it is Chris' aka Devil Inside.


He decided to share a bit of himself today which he doesn't do very often. Take the time to read and show him support. He really does need it. It is times like this you learn who your friends are and who is not.


Loves

Mystery


Click to Read Devil




No comments: