Monday, October 16, 2006

My Head Hurts

This weekend was odd to me for many reasons. I don't know why, but it is as if I was stuck in contemplation. Thinking about and over-analyzing the shit out of everything. (It's got to be the damn Dawson's Creek marathon).

Anyways….Friday and Saturday I was sick….so lots of time in bed. Time to think.

Sunday afternoon I spent trying, and I reiterate the word trying, to help Chris fix my car. After hemorrhaging what seemed like enough money to feed a small country for parts last week, I was fortunate enought to have Chris to be able to fix my broken pain in the ass vehicle for me. I did what I could, but he needed help that required the strength of a full grown man, not the strength of a 110 pound woman, and so one of the things is still yet to be fixed. I tried my ass off, it just wasn't something I could do. I feel bad because he spent the whole day working on it and it is not done. I also feel really sore today, because of all the pushing and pulling and junk like that and I still have nasty ass grease in my finger nails which I am not to thrilled about. (What I can't help it a tool was dropped down into the engine and landed in a big ass pile of grease and that shit just wouldn't come off!)

Anyways I have a point, really I do. It got me to thinking. Life can really be so effin difficult sometimes. You know….we have the parts to fix what is broken and many tools at our disposal, but life just doesn't always cooperate and allow you to change out the old parts for the new. I don't get it. Of course there are a lot of things I don't get lately. I think I just need some more rest and a good weekly 5 minute shock therapy treatment at the local looney bin.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

(To those that have shitty things going on right now….I am sorry and hang in there. I know I don't always get to be there for ya, but that doesn't mean I don't care. You are in my thoughts.)




No comments: