Monday, June 26, 2006

A favor per se

Well I must be a hell of a lot sicker than I realize.  I just found an excuse as to why I could not perform a diagnostic test on a hot ass Italian guy that would require him removing his shirt.  I think I need to go home. 

 

On to more important issues. I would like to introduce you to one of my oldest friends Torrie.

 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 
 
 We have been friends for about 10 or so years.  He is really funny, smart, rich and great in bed.  What more do you need? Well I don't know his sexual encounters personally, but a girl hears things. So ladies I ask of you to do me a little favor.  He is in dire need of a good sexual harassing.  Seriously the guy needs some long overdue attention.  I know I can count on all my wonderful lady friends to flood His Inbox with naughty little messages.  He would really enjoy it and anyone who does will receive a booby pic from none other than yours truly.
 
Additionally I know my mood has been shit for the last week or so, but something happened this weekend to lift the dark cloud.  I don't know exactly what it was, but I feel a big weight lifted and I think I may have even smiled a few times. *gasps* I know and my face did not crack as some of you said it would. 
 
Happy Flippin Monday!!
 
Update:  Fate must be on my side, because the hot ass Italian guy is apparently a little bitch.  He gave the girl who took my place a truck load of shit about the procedures of the test and proceeded to bitch and whine about it.  Karma is working my way today.
 

No comments: