Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Poem With No Home

I am the Poem with No Home, Rhyme, or Reason

Just when you thought ALL the games had gone the way of the dodo and dinosaur, here's ANOTHER ONE, with a "twist."

1. I have written a VERY short piece (Poe lovers, this may sound "familiar").
2. I will tag only ONE person, who will then make a contribution. Tagging only one person will make it easier to follow and less confusing.
3. That person will then tag only ONE person, who will make their OWN contribution, and so on.
4. Make sure you notify the person you're tagging.
 
A few general guidelines, (NOT RULES).
1. Keep your contribution reasonably short? This could get kind of lengthy. No one should feel "burdened" to read a LONG piece before they contribute. In fact, don't even read what's been written before you? Hmmmmmm.
2. No one is compelled to follow a "plot" or storyline. Each writer should put their OWN unique spin and style on the poem. Take it wherever you want, however you want.
3. At the "end" of your "piece," try to leave it a little open-ended. It's up to the person who follows you whether or not they want to "continue" with what you wrote.
4. There is no definitive conclusion. It ends where it ends.
 

It was a dark and dreary night.
The tower bell struck four.
My heart was filled with fright.
A knocking at my door . . .
 
I knew not of nothing
Or nobody to call
I look at the door
A shadow there falls.
 
there you stood before me
your arms open to receive,
as my eyes fill with tears...
i melt into your embrace

To cradle or curse
your untimely return
I could run and be strong
I could stay and burn

Moth to the flame
I touch the burning ember
A fool without shame
A heart forced to remember

Breathing you in
I savor the moment
Not wanting it to end
I struggle with contentment
 
Then it happened the years they washed away
All when your sun shined throughout my day
How could I have been so blind not to see
At what was meant to be

in this moment what will be...will be
just so....do not attempt to over analyze
simply be in tune with beauty .....Truth
life and love....desire no compromise


I see it all know and will compromise no more
I know what I have missed and vow therefore
Never again will I stray from your kiss
For Misery is all that would  truly exist


Those that have added please add your link as you pass it along to show you had a part of it.

Gothica

Devil Inside

Wicked Game

Ckay

Kemari

2mara

Blue Doodle

Burst My Bubble

Mystery Inside

For the next addition I tag:
Dodinsky

No comments: