Thursday, June 08, 2006

Random Schmandom

Random Schmandon...............a picture show too.

 

This weeks review will be kind of short.  I have so many things yet to get done.

 

~I am still loosing the battle between my son and his haircut. I think we are up to 2 inches in height.

 

~My car has Tourettes. Sometimes when I come to a stop, like at a stop light, my car starts convulsing and shaking like a beast.  It is quit funny.  It only needs an oxygen sensor so I guess that isnt so bad.

 

~There is a black bird that has been hanging out above the outside door at our office and he has been dive bombing people as they walk in.  Some of my co-workers are actually walking to the door with an umbrella as protection.  I have yet to see the bird or have it come after me, but I will knock it the hell out if it does.

 

~A family in Sarasota, Fl gets a 7 day eviction notice after a neighbor calls police about their myspace profile.  The adults had a page up displaying a photo of their son with 2 BB guns hanging out of his pants.  The police contacted the land-lord and he handed over the eviction.

 

~I will not be on here as much.  I have a great deal of catching up to do in my real life. School is getting tougher as I get closer to the end of my degree and we also have 1 month to find a new place to live, since our lease is up. Please dont forget about me.

 

~I take my daughter today to get teeth pulled for her braces to be put on.  This is not only painful for her but me as well.  This is costing so much.

 

~ I will no longer be visiting the beach.  A female great hammerhead shark measured at 14.5 feet long and 1,262 pounds, with its hammer measuring more than three feet across was captured by a Port Charlotte fisherman.  This is not far away from the beaches we go to. Look at the size of this thing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 

Well that is it for this week. Enjoy the picture show. Click the slide show to activate and hover the mouse over the pictures for the captions.

 

 

 

 

Happy Friday!!

 

No comments: