Monday, June 05, 2006

PMS Confessionals

On the way to work this morning I was scanning through the radio stations and I came across this one that had a segment called PMS confessionals. The concept of the show was to have the listeners call in with the worst things that they have done to their significant other while PMSing and then the host would choose the best two and air them.  Then after that a winner would be chosen.  I don't know exactly what they won. I am sure it was nothing that great.  After hearing this I thought to myself cool, I bet there are going to be some good ones. Some women just go completely of their rockers when they experience their monthly visitor.  I know my bitch level goes up about 5 notches, but I have never done anything to physical harm someone.  So here are the two stories that were picked.

 

Woman 1:

She says during her time of the month she has odd cravings that vary from month to month. (don't we all?)  Well one particular month she had a craving for ribs, so she sets off in search of ribs, with her hubby riding shot gun, at about 10 PM on a weeknight.  She finds a place still open and orders a full rack of ribs to go.  She gets out to car and get's in and just couldn't hold back any longer.  She tore into the ribs like a rabid beast right there in the parking lot.  She said that her face was covered in sauce and it was all over the front of her clothes.  The hubby apparently found this rather disgusting and decided to comment (dumbass) by saying "Geez honey could you at least have waited until we get home? You are making a fool of yourself." (Dear lord does this man not know any better?) The woman said that she just turned and looked at him for a second and then picked up the uneaten portion of the rack of ribs and smacked his ass right in the forehead with them.  

 

I am giggling about this as I write this, because I am imagining the mans stunned face full of barbeque sauce. lol I wonder if he learned his lesson.  

 

Woman 2:

I got the sense that this was a girl in her young twenties, but they never actually gave her age.  She says that a year ago her boyfriend took her to the movies and had a whole special thing planned for her.  (She never mentioned exactly what it was.) They were watching their movie and the boyfriend (who didn't know she was PMSing) made some mean comment about her weight.  She was apparently offended (rightfully so) and decided to get her revenge.  She proceeded to tell her boyfriend that she had a surprise for him as well and told him to close his eyes. He being a dumbshit did as she asked and she quite literally gave him the surprise of hawking a loogie right in to his mouth.  She did not say what his response was, but I can't imagine nor do I want to.  If it were me, there would be vomiting and numerous Listerine washes for days, at the least.

 

Although both of these are funny I do have to say I am disappointed.  I am sure that there are ladies out there who have done worse or men who have had worse done to them. I myself can not think of anything that I have done that has been along these lines. I am sure my day is coming though.  How about you? Have you ever done something messed up to someone, because you are PMSing or have you ever had anything done to you?  I would be interested to see what you guys come up with. 

 

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Monday!

No comments: