Monday, June 19, 2006

It is nothing cheetos can't cure

I don't know if I am just getting reeeaalllyyy cranky lately or if this is my normal bitchiness kicking in, but I have had it with my nosy ass co-workers.  You know the type.  The ones who pretend to care about what is going on in your life, because they don't have one of their own. The ones who are constantly trying to pry their way in to find out what is going on despite your efforts to keep them at a distance.  I am a very personal person and if and when I choose to share anything about my life, will be on my terms.  I am the type of person that keeps my personal life separate from my work life and separate from my college life and so on.  I need this separation for my own sanity and they just will not respect it.  When they ask how it is going...........I say fine.  When they ask how class went last night............I say fine.  Nothing more, nothing less, and they still don't get the damn hint.  I really dont get the incessant need to find out what is up with me.  I am really not that effin interesting and personally my life is a cluster-fuck right now and I don't feel like bitching about it all the time to fake ass people.  I feel like responding to the "Whats up with you?" with you know what is up with me......none of your damn business is up with me.  Instead of getting the hint, it has lead to the whispers and convos behind my back.  They have somehow have it embedded into their little pea-brains that something must be wrong with me, other than stress, since I don't lay my business out on the table for their enjoyment.  I have been approached with the "Are you sure everything is all right?.........and the........."Are you mad at us?"  Honestly I feel like I am in high school.  We are all adults and we are getting paid to do a damn job.  They are not paying me to be your friend and share my life with you.  Personally I don't give a rats ass if you house is molding or your daughter is "preggers" again.  Really I don't have the energy to waste on caring about inconsequential information from people I have no interest in having a relationship with and am two steps away from having a staff meeting telling everyone to back the "f" up.  Am I alone on this or does anyone else have these same issues?

 

*Side note*

I am much happier now than when I originally wrote this.  I went down to the cafĂ© and gots me some cheetos and a diet coke and came back and chilled in one of the exam rooms, that have a view to the parking lot, and listened to the radio for a bit.  As I was sitting there, feet dangling like a little kids, I caught a glimpse of that psycho black bird I was telling you guys about, pecking the shit out of some guys head.  I know it is wrong, but I started laughing uncontrollably and didn't quit for a good 10 minutes.  The guy was flailing around like a spaz trying to hit the bird with the bag he had in his hand, but missed every time.  He basically got his ass kicked by a bird.  Life is all good for the moment. 

 

Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments: