Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Can't Believe The Nerve

So I am sitting here doing my chem homework like a good college student and you know I am getting a lot done.  My mood has been shit today and the dark cloud was just starting to lift.  My kids are outside playing with the other neighbor kids.  Chris is out helping a friend and the place is all mine.  Yeah, but that all soon ends.  My lovely little 11 year old daughter comes rushing in the door just sobbing. I thought dear lord she hurt herself again, but no that's not the case.  It honestly would have been better if that was it.  She did get hurt, but not in the physical way.  This was emotional.  Aparantly one of the little 12 year old raga muffin fucktard boys outside was putting the smack down my 6 year old son and she stepped in his defense.  She threw the little heathan off my son and he wigged out on her.  He almost hit her in the face. Lucky for him he didn't lay a hand on her, because this boys ass would seriously be in jeopardy. I shit you not.  After that he looked her square in the face and says "what do you think you are doing bitch".  (I am livid at this point and shaking beyond belief) Then it gets better with the "you are just a slut".  I was speechless. I looked at her for 2 solid seconds, staring into her tear filled eyes and the anger just grew.   Let me just first explain that it takes a great deal to piss me off.  I have a pretty high tolerance for bullshit, but not this time.  Then I snapped.  Oh hell no this kid did not have the nerve to call my baby no bitch or slut.  I don't know who the hell he thinks he is............  I rant for a good minute or two.  Finally I said where does this kid live.  My daughter, still sobbing, I don't know his one friend lives here and we can go ask him where he lives.  I said lets go.  Tears are now gone.  My daughter was ready for war. lol Not really, but she felt better knowing this kid wasn't goint to get away with it.  She knows I don't play that way.  So after walking all over the got damn place knocking on door after door.  Good thing though since I had a great deal of time to calm down before I talked to the mother of this little boy. We got no where. I can't find this kids condo.  I am standing there in the parking lot looking all over the place for a sign of any of the kids that could help me out.  Dammit. This kid is not going to get away with this. Then all of the sudden one of the kids that knows the potty mouthed little shit walks around the corner.  Hi so and so I was wondering if you could be so kind as to show me where your friend lives.  He obliged and was very polite about it.  This boy led me on a damn hike.  My luck this kids lives all the way on the other side of the complex, which is good. More time to calm down. So we get over there and the mother and son are sitting out on the steps talking.  She is ripping into his ass. I couldn't help, but smile thinking he deserved everything she had to say. I approach with caution and proceded to explain the story to her and she put her hand up and says "I understand, but I am in the middle of discussing something else he did right now".  I was like I understand that ma'am I just had to come discuss this with you.  As a mother I understand that kids are kids and they pick on each other sometimes, but offensive names to a young girl are just unacceptable and not to mention the fact that your son is three times the size of mine.  "I agree and he will apologize. Right? she says looking at him."  The kid did nothing he didn't look up or acknowledge anything that was going on.  I felt myself getting more and more pissed.  To avoid me flying off the handle at this mother for not making it a point to instill in her son the importance of how to treat a girl and other human beings for that matter, I said  "Like I said.  I just wanted to let you know what was going on" and walked away.  I was dumbfounded.  I mean if my son called anyone those names he would be eating soap for one and a damn severe punishment to go along with it.  But that is just me.  I think to myself, as I am ranting under my breath all the way home, it's no wonder society is so fucked up.  We have parents out there that don't give a shit about old fashioned morals and simple human decency.  We get back to the house and I tell my daughter it is okay that he didn't apologize. She didn't need his empty apology anyways. She is neither of those words and to not take them to heart.   I also told her people are stupid sometimes and say things that they shoudln't. That doesn't mean they are right, it just means that they are not good people inside.  She was all smiles by then and raring to go back outside.  My son didn't care either way.  He can honestly handle his own.  But I told him that fighting is wrong and he should never do it unless he had no other choice. ie self defense.  He nods and follows sis out the door.  After all is said and done I am still pissed.  Good thing Chris wasn't around or the kid would be missing some teeth.  I kid. But I just had to rant a little bit and get this shit out of my head so I can get back to chem homework.

I am sorry you guys had to read this shit.  It is seriously long as hell.  I don't usually rant like this, but I had to get it out or I was going back over there and paying mother of the year another visit. 

Hope your evenings are going better than mine.  I swear the drama llama is really following me around this week.  I just can't seem to shake that hairy damn thing.   

No comments: