Friday, June 02, 2006

Random Schmandon A Week In Review

Random Schmandom........................a week in review.

 

This weeks random thoughts:

 

~ My son is anti-haircut and it is starting to get out of control.  He is 6 years old and loves his wavy curls and is refusing to let me cut them or at least trim them. I dont think he has ears anymore, since I can't see them.  It is starting to even effect his hearing. Honestly I don't mind when my children express themselves with their looks, but he is starting to look like buck-wheat with a blonde afro. People are going to start to think he is a heathen child.  Oh who am I kidding he is a heathen.

 

~ I am tired of the snooty up tight old farts that live in our area.  Granted we live 10 minutes from one of the richest cities in the United States, but come the f@ck on with the 'tude people.  Get over yourself.  So what if every morning my kids and I act retarded in the car jamming out to Chamellionaires Riding Dirty and flailing around like fools. That my business and I don't need your disapproving look.  I like for my kids to be smiling when I drop them off and acting goofy on the way to camp does that.  Screw you old farts for looking at us like we need helmets.  (If you need a smile today, just think of my little afro buck wheat child bouncing around singing ridin dirty)

 

~ It never ceases to amaze me that men never learn not to screw with women.  This ~dumbass~ from New York posed himself as a single US Marshall, when in reality he was a married maintenance man.  It is estimated that he had affairs with 10 different women over the last decade.  Now if this guy hadn't gotten so damn greedy he would have probably gotten away with it, but instead he is now facing charges provoked by the women he cheated on who turned him in for being fake.

 

~ It is official I am a dork.  Here is why.  Yesterday I am leaving the office for lunch.  I have in my hands a short strapped hand bag, keys with huge key chains, and my cell-phone. I go to push the door open to the outside and I couldn't do it with all the shit in my hands, so I put the keys in the bag and my cell phone in my shirt pocket.  Well in case you didn't know I wear scrubs and the pocket is positioned right across the left breast.  What does that have to do with the price of tea in China you may ask?? Well you see my phone was on vibrate and it was about the time I was in the middle of the parking lot that I received a phone call.  The phone vibrating on my chest almost sent me into cardiac arrest.  I threw my purse about 3 feet and hollered a few choice words. Yes I looked like a fool. I had another incident that happened at the grocery store along the same lines not even 15 minutes later that I nearly lost an eye over, but I am trying to keep some of my dignity so I will not be sharing that one.

 

~Apparently people in Milwaukee take their haircutting very seriously.  A man was giving a haircut to a relative and I guess he wasn't doing a good enough job and it prompted his ~psycho-ass~ wife to stab him in the chest. All I got is WTF???

 

~Final thought.  This week in blogs has been a real emotional week for me.  You guys really took a toll on me emotionally.  Many of the blogs I can't quit thinking about, because they touched me that much.  It made me realize how attached I am to so many of you.  I experienced so many emotions that I was beginning to feel overloaded and depressed.  I went from feeling ~disgusted~ to ~empathetic~ to ~contemplative~ to ~broken hearted~ to ~concerned~ to ~teary-eyed~ to ~protective~ to ~understanding~ to ~worried~ to ~sad~, but I did get one of you that kept making me ~laugh~. Don't get me wrong there were some funny ones this week, but that one had me hooked.  Please take it easy on me next week. I am a woman for crying out loud and I am helpless against feeling these emotions and I dont like feeling this week.  I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

 

Hope you all enjoy your weekend.  Happy Friday!!

 

 

 

 

No comments: