Wednesday, May 31, 2006

PsYcHo BiTcH

So I was one of the lucky individuals chosen to be interviewed by Michelle aka PsYcHo BiTcH.  I was a little iffy about requesting this at first, but curiosity got the best of me.  I figured she is only human and I had nothing to be afraid of.  You see Michelle (the real Michelle) is a really awesome person if you take the time to get to know her a little bit, but honestly PsYcHo BiTcH can be rather intimidating at times. If you have read her before, you know what I mean.  So I threw caution to the wind and here are her questions and my answers.


1. NAME 2 OF YOUR FAVORITE BLOGGERS. WHY DO YOU LIKE THEM?
The blogs I read change so often. It really depends on my mood at the time and what the blogger is offering to me in their blogs.  These are 2 that I read religiously and will comment no matter what, so I guess that makes them my favorites. Check them both out they are really great and there blogs are great.

Devil Inside

Although I am biased, I really do think his blogs are great.  Each one is different and extrememly creative.  Plus he is a damn intelligent individual.  To be quite honest you will be never be able to figure out what is going on in his mind, believe me I have been trying for years, but it is a real trip trying to figure it out.

Mr. Flirt

Ok ok so I am biased on this one too.  I consider Pete one of my actual friends. He is highly intelligent and is a really great person overall. Or at least he portrays himself to be that way. *wink* I remember the first blog I read of his.  It was the milk experiment.  I wont tell you the results (you will have to check it out yourself), but it is well worth the read.  Also check out his Monday blogs they are the best.


2. WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU DURING SEX?

I feel really lame answering this question, but honestly I cant think of one.  I spent hours racking my brain and I cant pull one out for the life of me.  I think this has to do a great deal with the fact that before Chris I really didn't have a sex life and some shitty things happened to me (I will leave them out. They are too personal)  But now that I am with Chris I don't get embarrassed or feel stupid about anything that goes on between us, because he makes me feel that way.  I feel comfortable with him.  I am sure my time will come though and when it does I will be the first to fill your inbox with the humorous details.   


3. IF YOU WERE TO BE IN AN ORGY WITH 5 PEOPLE FROM MYSPACE, WHO WOULD THEY BE AND WHY. (YOU MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE MORE PERSON OF YOUR SAME GENDER.)
I did a little digging into my friends list for this and these are the ones I came up with.  Beside you Michelle (obviously) the following:

Devil Inside

~~like OMFG it's WiCkEd GaMe!!~~

Xanthan

Wonder Bitch (for chris)

Nymphetamine

 

The reasons why I picked these ones are:

1 They all exhibit sexual knowledge and a healthy appetite for it.

2 After all was said and done, I trust that these people would have no regrets and we would all still be nothing more than just friends the next day. No drama to follow per se.

3 They are all attractive and are a lot of fun.



4. NAME 5 THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF IN GENERAL. WHY IS IT GOOD TO KNOW YOU?
1 - I can be a bitch and I don't give a shit if you like it or not.  That's just a fact of life for me.

2 - I can be very understanding, but not always forgiving.

3 - I am okay with who I am. Don't get me wrong, I am not perfect, but I am happy with me and love working daily to make myself a better human being. Basically I am not a waste of space on this earth. Lol

4 - I am fairly intelligent when it comes to certain things, but can laugh about the things I am retarded about.

5 I run on pure grit and determination.  If I want something bad enough, there is nothing in this world you could do to stop me. Literally. 

 

I don't know exactly why it is good to know me other than do you know anyone else like me.

5. WHICH HISTORICAL FIGURE DO YOU IDENTIFY YOURSELF WITH? WHY?

This one is tough. I don't really identify myself with anyone, but the closest in theory would have to be Jean-Paul Sartre. Although I found him to be a spoiled brat, his mind and philosophies were rather intriguing to me.  In fact I agree with many of them. 

Favorite quotes:

-Life has no meaning the moment you lose the illusion of being eternal.

-Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you.

-Anything, anything would be better than this agony of mind, this creeping pain that gnaws and fumbles and caresses one and never hurts quite enough.

-Hell is other people.

-One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

-Life has no meaning a priori . Before you come alive, life is nothing; its up to you to give it a meaning and value is nothing else but the meaning that you choose

-It disturbs me no more to find men base, unjust, or selfish than to see apes mischievous, wolves savage, or the vulture ravenous.

 

Well that is that. Class is dismissed. I am willing to play fairly and interview people the first 3 people that request it.  I can't do anymore than that, because this week is really busy. 

 

OKAY SO HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

 

Happy Humpday!!! 

Please check out how Hezz grills the Devil and for those of you who missed the update yesterday.....per your request other tattoo photo uploaded to profile.

~~Click here for pictures~~

 

No comments: