Tuesday, May 30, 2006

This is Really Starting To Hurt

I was tagged yet again by the naughty little ~~like OMFG it's WiCkEd GaMe!!~~ and let me tell ya this tagging is starting to hurt. This is the last and final one that I will do.  You guys know more about me than my own family.  So here we go........................................

Rules:

The first player has to write 6 weird/things/habits about themselves.  Then choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

1. My eyes, which are normally blue for those of you who don't actually know, change color with my mood and colors of clothing.  Blue shirts make them bluer and green shirts make them greener.  When I am tired they are a kinda turquoise color, when I am up upset they are green with blue rings, and when I am mad they are red.

2. I have two tattoos. Maybe I will post a pic of the other one someday.

3. I have 7 piercings and I am willing to put money on the fact that no one can guess where they all are.

4. I am not a very big person. I am 5'3" and about 105 lbs.

5. I played the clarinet in band in high school and knew how to play the flute, cornet, and piano as well. I know I am a dork.

6.  My favorite painter is Claude Monet, but I can't bring myself to buy a reproduction of his work.  Although I know I will never be able to own one of his originals, buying a reproduction just isn't good enough. If I am too own one of his paintings it will have to be an original.

I know I am supposed to tag people, but I refuse to do it in hopes this game will eventually die.

 Happy Tuesday!!


*******update*******

You guys are a bunch of pervs. My piercings are all in my ears. 3 in each ear and one a the top of my left ear. Get your minds out of the gutter. I also posted a picture of the other tattoo in my profile.



No comments: