Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What is Beautiful To You?

I know this question has been asked by many so many times, but call me stupid I still don't get it.  What makes a person beautiful? 

Now men will drool and ogle over slender, big breasted woman, wearing a mask of make-up, but in reality it doesn't seem they want her for more than a little rough and tumble in the sack. They talk about how hot someone is and then when you look at their girlfriend or wife they are the complete opposite of the "hot" girl.  Not saying that they aren't beautiful, but they are just different.  Do you feel that you are settling for less than you want, because the "hot" girl is out of your league or are you truly satisfied a 100our partner?

Don't get me wrong men I am not only singling you out, women are guilty of this as well. Woman can talk and act just as dirty as a man. I just happen to see it more from men.

Anyways what is it that you are looking for in a life partner?  Is there a certain combination of necessary characteristics? What is the meaning of true beauty to you?

Well I am off to my baby's 5th grade graduation.  I will be on later to see your responses.

Happy Humpday!

Help this guy out: clicky clicky

 

No comments: