Tuesday, May 16, 2006

How To Make A Home Made Penis

Okay well it is not normally in my nature to write about sexual things in my blogs.  I tend to leave the penis and vagina talk to people like Xanthan who actually have interesting stories about sex to share.  But I will be semi-breaking tradition today. Although I will not be sharing anything personal experiences of my own I will be using the words penis, ta-ta's, and artificial insemination.  So readers beware. lol

On my way to work this morning I was listening to the Lex and Terry show, as usual, and they start talking about this article in the news about a trans-sexual who hid his/her gender from the wife for seventeen years.  He/she somehow concocted himself a home-made penis and she somehow managed to get preggers not once but twice by insemination.  Now the trans-sexual is fighting in court over the issue of whether or not he is an actual parent or not. What's worse is the kids have no idea what is going on and are soon to find out.  I did a little research on this when I got to work, becaue the whole concept of this story just baffled me.  I found the article below and although it is a little difficult to read, but it gives the general overview of what is going on.

Wife Didn't realize husband was a "woman"

 

A transsexual whose 17-year marriage to an heiress was nullified when the wife discovered her husband was a woman is not legally a "parent" of her 14-year-old daughter born from donor sperm, the Court of Appeal has ruled.

The female-to-male transsexual, referred to in court as Mr J, is now in law a man under the 2004 Gender Recognition Act and can lawfully marry a woman if he wishes.

But three appeal judges held that, because at the time of his "marriage" to Mrs C in 1977 he was still a woman, he had no parental rights.

The law required that when a woman conceived and gave birth through artificial insemination by donor (AID), the other party to the marriage must be a man in order to qualify as a parent, the judges said.

Mr J was still a woman when the child was conceived by AID in 1991 and, since there was no legal marriage, he could not be "a party" to it.

Mr J, born with gender dysmorphia, underwent hormone treatment and had breasts removed before, at the age of 30, he met and married Mrs C, then aged 20 and from a wealthy background.

He concealed his true gender from her for 17 years, using a home-made part of the anatomy for sex. At a Court of Appeal hearing in 1996, Mr J failed in a bid for a share of the marriage wealth, including a £400,000 home.

At that hearing, Lord Justice Ward described the marriage as a "travesty" and said that many people would find it quite astonishing that in 17 years of life together Mrs C did not realise she was living with a woman.

In today's case, Mr J, now 59, failed in his bid for a declaration of parenthood, despite the fact that he now has a gender recognition certificate and a fresh birth certificate recording his birth as a male.

Lords Justices Thorpe, Wall and Richards said the highly unusual facts of the case were unlikely to recur because of changes in the law.

They ordered that neither party should be identified to protect the daughter and an elder child, also born through AID and now 18.

The judges explained that the issue of when, how and from whom the two children were to learn the truth about their origins remained highly sensitive. The mother, now remarried, has agreed to take advice from a consultant psychiatrist before explaining their background to them.

Find this story at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=386300&in_page_id=1770
©2006 Associated New Media

I have to tell you that this situation confuses me for the following reasons:

1. How in the hell can you be married or be in a relationship with someone for 17 years and never examined his penis close enough to see that it is not real? Do they not have sex?  What happens when she gives him a BJ and he doesn't cum? I have seen my mans penis so many times I could probably draw you a picture from memory.  He can even make it take tap-dance if the mood strikes him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting          This is my picture drawn from memory.

2.  What in the hell kind of home-made devise did this individual come up with that imitates the function of a penis?  I can't for the life of me imagine what it is made out of or what it looks like.  My co-worker seems to think it might be somewhere along the lines of a turkey baster, but I just don't see it. 

3.  This woman had both of her ta-ta's removed in her process of becomming a man. This kind of procedure leaves a fairly large and noticeble scar and that refers back to the question has she never seen her man in the buff?

4.  I think the part of this story that bothers me the most is that there are children involved.  They don't know at this time, but will be told in the future.  This is going to really fuck them up at such a crucial time in their development.  Once these kids find out what is going on they will not be the same and I worry what the effects of this kind of trauma will have on them.

If any of you out there can clear up any of the confusion, especially the home-made penis thingy,  for me that would be greatly appreciateed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Humpday!

No comments: