Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Old Man Is Snoring

I am sitting here at my desk minding my own business. Doing my work and I hear something. My ears perk up and I think to myself, "No it cant be, can it?" That wonderful long missed sound. The sound of the unsynchronized drops of water falling from the sky and hitting the window pane. The wonderful sound of rain.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It is music to my ears. I can feel my body begin to rehydrate as the humidity levels rise. My prayers have been answered. I have been begging the rain gods for rain for so long.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My body has become accustomed to such a high percentage of humidity and due to the drought we have been experiencing, I have completely dried out. Oh what a glorious day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then another thought enters my mind. SOB! @#$&! I left my freakin car window down and I have leather seats. For the love of god or who the hell ever! Of all the days that the rain gods decide to be giving! I swear if I didnt have bad luck I wouldnt have any luck at all. Well I guess if driving my car for the next with a wet dog smell is the price I have to pay for rain, so be it, but I wont be happy about.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Tuesday!

In case you missed it last night. Heres the crap I deal with when my brother and boyfriend get bored on Sundays. Sunday Boredom

No comments: