Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dirty Rotten Filthy Tag

I have been dirty tagged by the wonderful and sneaky So Very . Kerry. The rules of the game are that I have to list 6 reason why I would sleep with the person that tagged me in the first place. Then I get to tag 6 others that have to blog about why they would sleep with me.

Everyone else gets to change the rules when they want to so I am going to as well. I have too much respect for Kerry to degrade him by treating him as a piece of meat. I will let all you women out their have a looksy at the culprit and if I am not mistaken he is single. lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now wipe the drool off and lets move on.

Instead I will give you 6 reasons why I respect Kerry.

1. His profile states he is 50 edneck and he is not afraid to share it.

2. Hes a GOD DAMN United States Marine. Hoo Rah!

3. He is extremely intelligent.

4. He is probably one of the nicest myspacers that I have come across.

5. He was one of the individuals who helped clean up after Hurricane Katrina.

6. Last but not least, the blog he wrote entitled Skip this one if you don't want to think about the realities of war. was absolutely amazing and very touching. If you havent read it already, take a look I promise it will be worth your while.

Well thats that. I am not going to out right tag anyone in particular, so if you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: