Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Questions You Asked Part 2

Well here we go with part 2.  If you sent one and its not here, it will be in the next one. Last call for submitting questions.

The following was asked by Xanthan.

Although the question was mainly for me, we both decided to answer.

1. I would be interested in hearing your girl explain what she loves and hates about men from West by God Virginia.

Cara: Men from West by God Virginia are very manly men. They walk with their shoulders back, head high, and won't hesitate to knock you on your ass if you look at them cross. They are also, in my experience wonderful lovers, and come up with the weirdest shit sexually. For the sake of my family members reading this I wont go into it. They are also people persons. They talk to anyone and everyone. I swear Chris is a weirdo magnet. I cant tell you how many times we have gone places and random people will just come up to us and start talking about the strangest things. Some of the things that get to me sometimes are their overwhelming need to take care of everything. They tend to think that the woman has her role and the man has his and that is that. They are very overprotective at times and for some flippin reason they do not know when to shut the hell up!

Chris: Being a hillbilly from West Virginia there is nothing I hate about the men from there except for my father. This might sound a little gay but, contrary to some beliefs that we are toothless hobos, some of us are sexy mother fuckers.

The following were asked by gigi.

1. What does the secret special sauce on Big Mac consist of?

Cara: Hell if I know. Last I heard them hamburger meat was made from kangaroo, so I imagine it consists of the male kangaroos special sauce.

Chris: They say its a secret sauce, but it is really not. It is nothing more than a Thousand Island dressing. Pick up a bottle at the grocery store and read the ingredients and there you have it.

2. Should I take classes this summer?

Cara: That is a tough one. That really depends on how motivated you are to get done with your education. If you are in no hurry, take the time off and spend it with your family or MySpace friends. If there is a need to get it done, like I have, then go for it. Just think that is one less semester you have worry about. The only downfall is that it is time lost with your family and friends.

Chris: Hell yes.  Better yourself in any way you can.

Last, but not least, the following were asked by Pete.

1. If you had to give up two senses, what would they be and why?

Cara: I would give up taste for one. I wouldnt really care if I couldnt taste the things I ate or drank. I would also give up my sense of smell. I have a particularly strong sense of smell as it is and strong smelling things tend to irritate the hell out of me so it wouldnt be missed all that much.

Chris: Taste, because certain things dont taste all that great and I could live without that. Smell, because certain things dont smell all that great and I could live without that too.

2. Super powers are being sold like hot cakes. You have the choice of 3, but your partner can only get one(and you get to choose it). What would you pick and why?

Cara: I would give myself the power to fly, so I could get things done faster. I would also give myself the power of strength. I can be very stubborn sometimes and I tend to think I can take on a task that is just not in my league of strength just to prove I can do it. As for Chris I would give him the power of unlimited stamina. I mean what woman wouldnt want that? lol

Chris: I would want X-Ray vision so I could see all the ta-tas and telepathy so I could convince all women that they wanted me. I would give Cara super strength, so she could beat all them bitches down when they come to get me. I love a good cat fight and just imagine what it would look like in X-Ray vision.


3. On your next paycheck, the decimals were accidentally replaced by commas. Would you inform anyone before cashing it? Why or why not? And if yes, would you expect some sort of reward? If not, what would you use the money on first?

Cara: Yes I would inform my boss, reason being is I am a big believer in Karma. I also wouldn't expect any reward from them, because they are a bunch of cheap ass bastards. I have to give an explanation for anything that I need even if it is something as stupid as paperclips.

Chris: Hell no I would cash that bitch and go to Vegas and by the time they found me I would have pulled a Nicholas Cage like in Leaving Las Vegas.

Well that is it for this edition hope you all enjoyed.

Happy Saturday!               PEACE

 

Happy Mother's Day to you all.  Read the blog below and be thankful for you mom on this day.

A Sad Mothers Day

No comments: