Sunday, July 16, 2006

Call It What Ever You Want

Well, as most of you know, my life has been rather shitty lately. I have been dealing with too many things at once and I will be the first to admit my mood has suffered greatly. I find myself in a state of utter discontent and sarcasm towards everything. I hate being this way, but honestly I am realist. I take a situation and I lay it all out on the table and I see how it is going to turn out. I don't put my faith in a false hope of something turning out good if I know for a fact that it is just not going to happen. Because I see things this way, I gain ill feelings towards it before the outcome has actually occurred. I don't judge the others in my life for feeling differently and putting faith in the fact that things just may turn out differently, but I will not put the seed of false hope in their head either. I don't really know where I am going with all this, but I feel like there needs to be some big changes in my life and I just don't know where they are. It is funny how life sometimes just throws you in to a pool of water without teaching you how to swim first. I know I will figure this all out and I will put faith in the fact that I am a fighter. I will not back down from these things I want and I will not allow myself to be defeated. I will overcome and find what needs to be changed and I will sort out the rest along the way. Until then, I guess I will just take it one day at a time and try to find ways to help with my discontent. As for the constant profile pic change, well that mainly has to do with my mood at the time. I have found a series of pictures and each defines the different feelings I have been going through.

Sidenote: I am doing okay in general. My feelings and emotions are just so overwhelming at times, because I feel things very deeply and passionately. If you know me at all, you know that this is nothing that I can't handle and in the end I will be victorious. I know what I want is out there it is just a matter of finding it.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Take advantage of this wonderful Sunday, because as we all know it is back to the rat race tomorrow. Life is literally passing us by right at this moment as we are wrapped up in Myspace.

I love you all from the bottom of my sarcastically beating heart.

No comments: