Friday, July 21, 2006

This Rats A Pimpin



This is my first official pimp as a member of the Rat Pack. I know I know...........I am too self involved right now, so bite me. Really can someone bite me? Sounds like fun. Anyways, I came across this guy this morning and his blogs are rather amusing. You all know how frigid I have been lately and amusing me is rather hard to do. Poor soul probably has no idea that I've even subscribed yet. He has a little bit of a following already, but I still wanted to share him with you all. (Hell probably has twice the readers I do.)

Please meet..........


Norman Eugene Frankenwurder


How can you resist that adorable face? Don't take my word for it, go check out his BLOGS!!


Happy Thursday to you all!


PS: I am starving. Can someone bring me a doughnut? Also, I will probably use Thursday's blogs for official Rat Pack business from now on.


No comments: