Friday, July 07, 2006

Pimp tagged

I was pimp tagged by the sassy little ~*Kristie Lynn*~. Check her and her blogs they are great.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I guess this is a new form of tag going around. I don't usually participate in these willingly, but since I have never actually pimped anyone specifically before I will do so with out whining.


Here's the way it works: I am gonna pimp 6 of my favorite bloggers and while pimping them I am also tagging them to pimp six of their favorite bloggers. Since I am over due on the pimping I am doing more than 6.


Each one of these bloggers is awesome. They all make me laugh, are highly intelligent, and challenge me intellectually in some way. Each one of them has something to add to the blogging community and I encourage you to take the time to read each of their blogs. Open up your minds to them as I have and I promise you will not be disappointed.


Greg


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Dizzy Girl


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Richelle


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Senior Gregorio


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Gothica


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Pope Miss Myspace


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


~*Wicked Game*~



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Burst My Bubble


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sweet Surrender


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Slacker Mom


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Please take the time to look through these bloggers and give them all a shot. They are all truly good writers with brilliant minds. I won't be on much this weekend, I have too many things going on, so don't do anything good without me. Enjoy your weekend and Happy Friday!

No comments: