Friday, July 28, 2006

Oh boy.......

Okay so Mystery didn't take her ADD meds this morning so bare with me.

First. For the love of god........ I swear on what the fuck ever.............if I get another subscription request for this guy.............

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I will let loose on this kid and not in a good way. Like in a psychotic way. I am sorry but his little shower scenario is in no way sexy to me at all. I do not look at his picture and think the forbidden thought. I literally throw up in my mouth everytime. Sorry that is just how it is.

Second. The drama llama has reared its ugly head yet again. I swear I am going to get out the shot gun this time and shoot it until there is nothing left. I want to state for the record I will not in any way participate in the petty bullshit. Majority of you make think you know what situation I am talking about and just let me clear it up right now, you don't. I havent' made mention of this situation as of yet.

I am too old for this shit. I graduated elementary school, like forever ago. And to be quite honest I have an 11 year old pre-puberty daughter that is less dramatic than some of the people on here. I am also to damn busy to give a shit about it. I work 40 hours, 2 kids, and go to school full-time. I don't have a lot of free time. Granted I am not the only person in the world that has this life-style and I just accept it as what I have to do, but it is still not easy. Ya'll know the rest of the bull-shite I have going on so I am not going to repeat it again.

Third. On a more happy note.......................the battle of the fro is now over. My son got his hair cut last night. After months of denying a hair cut, he finally had a change of heart. His wavey curly buck-wheat looking hair style is now gone and I can be at ease in sending him to school in two weeks looking like a normal child. Here is the little heathen with his new dew.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yup his dentist told me there is a slim chance of his teeth straightening out but not likely, so that will be another child with braces thanks to their father's front teeth. I will save that rant for when it actually happens.

Happy Happy Friday to you all!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sidenote: I think that one of the girls in this office is posessed.(sp) She keeps walking around with her head down nonstop chanting/whispering things to herself and I have no idea what the hell she is mumbling. It is quite scary to watch her haul ass back and forth across the office doing her different jobs, while wigging out.

No comments: