Friday, July 21, 2006

It's friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I know this is like a record for me by blogging everyday this week, but there have been so many things going on worth writing about. I also have some really good things planned for next week, but I can't tell you anything about it right now. I know like you give a shit.


I just wanted to take a few minutes and show some support for the rest of my fellow bloggers and Aaaaron who developed this wonderful site called www.mysimplemind.com. It is a site that allows you to rank and vote for your top 20 bloggers. I know there are still a few kinks in the site itself, like bloggers listed that don't write anymore and ones that are ranked twice, but is still really cool.


I signed up two months ago for this, only with the intentions of showing support for a few of my favorite writers/bloggers. I had no intentions upon myself being put into the rankings. Yesterday as I was checking on how my peeps were doing I noticed that I was on the list and somehow managed to get a few votes. At first I was a little weirded out by this, since I was ranked higher than a few of my absolute favorites and I didn't even submit myself.


Who ever voted for me and included me thanks. I am extremely flattered that I was even included. Someone also added Devil Inside, so on his behalf thanks as well.


If you guys get sometime today go and check it out. I am NOT asking for you to vote for me. I am simply asking you to give it a look and possibly vote for YOUR favorites. It takes 2 seconds to sign up and you can add yourself if you want. It also offers some help for those that are interested in furthering your blogging status.

wwww.mysimplemind.com

UPDATE: OKAY SO APPARANTLY THE SITE WAS DOWN FOR A LITTLE BIT THIS MORNING, BUT IT IS UP AND IN WORKING ORDER NOW.


Happy Friday!! Yea Yea Yea

PS: Myspace is acting like a whore today and I am not getting notices on messages, blogs, no nothing. I will do my best to try and keep on top of things, but you all know I have the attention span of a gnat. If it isn't put right in front of me, I dont think about it. Also has anyone seen Hezz? She hasn't been on in a few days and I don't know how to contact her.


A special thanks to all the ratters for their pimping of my blog yesterday. I didn't get a whole bunch of comments, but the view response was unbelievable and hopefully Norm gained himself some new subscribers.

No comments: