Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Life is more than a bitch........

Whomever said that life is a bitch is fucking wrong. She is a god damn cock sucking whore. I know I said that I would blog about some of the things that I love, but right now I dont have any other emotion in me except sarcasm and anger. I am at my wits end. What ever crawled up the cosmos ass that made it decid to make my life living hell is beyond me. So what put me over the edge you ask? Today in general along with the plethora of bullshit I have been dealing with for the last 2 weeks.

I go to work today as usual and play nice with the other employees, since I have been warned that my attitude sucks because I dont socialize enough with all the fuckers and on top of that I have to deal with all the lovely BS that is going on in my life.

We have 3 weeks to find a new apartment. That is not bad except the real estate agent does not comprehend that we want a three bedroom and that I am not fucking paying more that the outrageous price we are already paying. She keeps referring me to 2 bedrooms apartments that only rich people can afford. I hate the area we live in. Everyone has more money than god and just assumes that you do as well. After dealing with that shit all morning, I get to deal with our lovely worthless mortgage broker. I seriously am starting to think he got his license out of a cereal box. Yes I understand the mortgage we are asking for is a complicated one. It is for an out of state house and the amount is abnormally low. In addition to that Chris already owns a third of the house. I swear they want to know everything right down to my tampon size and daily usage. I am to the point I am about ready to stick a fucking fork in his eye. Moving on.

My daughter had an orthodontists appointment today and I had to take her up their and hemorrhage out some more money so that she can have nice teeth. This is a part of raising kids and I dont mind that, it just makes a little difficult to handle when her father is not only a grand behind in child support, but is supposed to be splitting the costs with me and hasnt paid a damn cent. Fucker.

To top my wonderful evening off it was raining like a fucking bitch. Apparently someone fucked the parking lot up outside the dental office and I go out and my car is sitting in 2 feet of water. I try to start the bitch, not knowing I shouldnt have, and know I think my car is fucked. We had it taken to the mechanics shop that Chris works at and I will find out tomorrow if I have to buy a new engine or not. Hopefully their isnt too much water in the engine, although it is definite that there is some. If I have to buy a new engine I can just forget about eating for the next year.

I could go and on, because honestly there is a list of about 5 other things that are fucked right now that I have to deal with, but if I keep going I am probably going to cry and I dont cry very often.

I do have to say although things have been beyond rough for me right now, you people are all great. You bring smiles and sunshine into my dark and dreary life and I am extremely thankful for it. You will never know how much all the little things you guys do help me out.

With all that being said I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the evening. I still have a million things yet to do and I am sitting here writing all this shit with a towel still on my head from showering because I need to just bitch about it and move with my night.

I love you all from the bottom of my sarcastic barely beating heart.

Please check out Flaming Moes recent blog. He is really good and deserves to have more people reading his stuff. Check it out here.

No comments: