Saturday, August 05, 2006

ITS ME AGAIN

So yes we are still moving. It sucks and I look like a poster child for the battered women's shelter. I still can't believe we have so much shit. Another day or so and we should be all done.

Another thing is that my little man turned 7 today and it makes me sad. He is growing up so fast. So we will be spending today and tomorrow doing the birthday thing also.

Also, for you damn people that keep deleting your accounts without telling anyone.

Stop It!! Right now DAMMIT!!

I hate when I sign on only to find I have lost someone I care about. It drives me crazy to know I have no way of contacting them. I may not get to talk to many of you beyond myspace messaging, but I still care for all you guys. I have developed a friendship with you and then when certain people just disapeer with no notice it pisses me off. I mean don't they have any respect for the people they are leaving? Did they even really care? I don't know. I could just be overly bitchy and making a big deal out of it. Chris' friend told me last night he could see 666 engraved on my forehead. I didn't even bother checking it out for myself, because I seriously wouldn't doubt it.

Anyways I am off to deal with life. If you haven't already check out the new edition of the doodle. The next part of my story and Amy's is posted if you are interested in keeping up with them.

Click below:

http://www.thebluedoodle.com/bookoff.html

Hopefully I will have some other things to write about next week that don't involve bitching. Thanks to you all for dealing with it.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: