Thursday, August 03, 2006

In case you were wondering

Just a little update. We (devil inside and I) are still in the process of moving. We do not, as of now, have internet access at the new place. It should be done today. So I am sure we will be back to myspacing it up shortly.

We are both beyond whooped and we still have a few days of moving and unpacking to go. If you are missing us that much, message me and I will give you my number and you can call and harass us. lol

I can tell you it will take at least a week to recover since every muscle in my body aches and I am basically a zombie. Good times.

Hopefully after this weekend I will be able to get back in touch with you guys. I have a lab on Saturday at the beach and my boy is turning 7, so once all those events are done and moving is complete. I should be back in to the swing of things.

If this blog doesn't make much sense, sorry. Bare with me, I am tired and don't want to take the time to reread it.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: